Last updated [01- January, 2021]
© COPYRIGHT 2020 – UNITRUST INSURANCE BROKERS LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unitrust Insurance Brokers L.L.C is authorized and regulated by the United Arab Emirates Insurance Authority.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Website Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Unitrust Insurance Brokers L.L.C (“Unitrust”) who are licensed by the United Arab Emirates Insurance Authority. Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these Terms, including the Unitrust’s Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms you should not access or view this website.
- You must be at least 18 years old and possess the legal authority to form legally binding contracts under applicable law to use this website and the services provided on it.
- While Unitrust has made all reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website was correct at the time of inclusion, you should be aware that Unitrust accepts no responsibility if the information is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- Except as expressly provided for on this website, Unitrust is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any messages sent or received by you.
- Any comments posted on Unitrust content or through participation in a Unitrust discussion forum or chat room should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Unitrust.
- All present and future copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights relating to this website are vested in Unitrust and its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these Terms. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of Unitrust and its licensors and agree to promptly notify Unitrust in writing (contact details below) upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or any use of the website that infringes upon any proprietary rights.
- You are permitted to print or download information and content from this website only for your own personal non-commercial use or for the non-commercial use of your organization. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorized to do so in writing by Unitrust. To apply for authorization, you must either e-mail or write to Unitrust(contact details below) with the following details: (a) your name or the name of the technical contact responsible for the link(s); (b) the name of your company; (c) the email address and telephone number for you or the technical contact responsible for the link(s); and (d) the website address(es) where the link(s) to the Home Page will appear. You may not use the Unitrust name or misuse the Unitrust brand in any way, such use or misuse to be determined solely at the discretion of Unitrust.
- You agree to be accurate and/or genuine in any comments you leave on any Unitrust content or when you participate in a Unitrust discussion forum or chat room.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular you agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to infringe the intellectual property rights (for example copyright, trademarks or database rights) of others. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Unitrust reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- Information that we acquire will be treated as confidential and will not be used, other than in accordance with our Privacy Notice or your instructions.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Unitrust against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Unitrust as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these Terms.
- While this website may provide links to other websites, Unitrust has no control over such sites. Unitrust cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content, or the security of any activity carried out on other such sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
- If you are in breach of these Terms, Unitrust may as its option, suspend your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- This website is provided to you free of charge without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated and Unitrust accepts no liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website. Unitrust’s liability shall not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by Unitrust’s negligence.
- These Terms may be amended by Unitrust from time to time. Your use of this Website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
- These Terms and the content of this website are governed by UAE law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of [country] courts.
- Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this website or in relation to Unitrust should be sent via our Contact Us Form.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency)”. The logo of the accepted cards are to be mentioned on their Home page and on their Payment check out page.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy: Inclusion is mandatory.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- All the terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Data Compliance will be all the UAE applicable (including but not limited to HAAD, AML/CFT, DHA etc.) data protection legislations and shall indemnify and hold harmless each of the other parties in respect of any breach by it of such legislation.
- (Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of UNSC, OFAC/ Domestic/TFS etc. countries or lists or entities in accordance with the law of UAE”.