ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT INSURANCE
This is a specially designed policy which covers accidental loss or damage to electronic equipment. The policy covers sudden and unforeseen physical damage including breakdown to the electronic equipment covered under the policy due to any reason not specifically excluded.
It covers damage caused by the following perils:-
- Smoke, soot, dust, corrosive gases etc.
- Water and Humidity.
- Short circuit and Electrical fire risk.
- Faulty operations, lack of skill.
- Falling object and entry of foreign bodies
- Fire, lightning, explosion.
- Riot and strike and malicious damage and terrorism.
- Theft and burglary.
- Natural calamities – flood, inundation, storm, cyclone and earthquake
- Subsidence, landslide, rockslide.
LOOKING FOR A QUOTE?
Want to know more about UniTrust Insurance Brokers?